Recipe by Brewhead
This recipe came from my mother. It taste like you spent hours, but only takes a matter of minutes to prepare. Use your leftover broiled chicken and save youself time. It's a favorite of my friends and family. I hope you enjoy it.
Top Review by PaulaG
This is very similar to a recipe that I have used for years. I did reduce the amount of soup to 2-10oz cans and found that to be plenty. Some of the grated cheese was reserved to sprinkle over the top before adding the olives and baking. It is quick and leftovers are equally good. Made for *My 3 Chefs*
- 1 (30 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) canof ortega diced green chilies
- 10 ounces monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, meat removed
- 1 package corn tortilla
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) canof sliced olives
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine, Chicken soup, Diced green chiles, Shredded cheese, Cooked chicken meat.
- Set aside.
- Lightly fry all the corn tortillas.
- In a 13x9 pan alternate layers of tortillas and combined ingredients, top with sliced olives.
- Bake at 375 for 40 minutes or till lightly brown on top.