1/2 Photos of Quick Green Bean and Tomato "salad"
Sometimes the simple flavors are the best! An easy, inexpensive side dish that makes me think of summer even in the winter. You can play around with the ingredients to make it your own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat beans in small pot over low heat until heated through.
- 2Take off heat and add salad dressing.
- 3After cooling 10 minutes, add tomato.
- 4Chill 1 hour and serve.
- 5Variations: Add 1 TBS. bacon bits or 1 TBS. almond slices after chilling.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Green Bean and Tomato "salad"
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.5
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 986.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g