Recipe by celestial_star03
We make this one every once in a while, it has a great flavor and makes nice comfort food.
- 16 ounces ground lamb
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 10 ounces frozen prewashed Baby Spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook lamb in a large nonstick skillet over medium high, split up with a spoon 3 to 4 minutes until no longer pink.
- Drain of any fat and add in all the other ingredients except spinach, cover and cook 3 to 4 more minutes.
- Microwave bag of spinach as it directs and add into stew, mix well and serve with couscous.