Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a super easy soup and it is also heart healthy! For ZWT'06.
- 4 cups crushed canned tomatoes
- 2 (10 ounce) bags frozen chopped spinach
- salt and pepper
- dried oregano, to taste i would start with 1/2 tablespoon
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Pour tomatoes into a large sauce pan over medium heat.
- Cook tomatoes stirring up to 4 cups water to thin the way you like it.
- Add spinach stirring to break up chunks while mixture is simmering.
- Season with salt, pepper and oregano to taste.
- Add crumbled feta cheese right before serving.