Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this recipe because I had few ingredients on hand, and a family to feed! It came out nicely, my pint-size children loved it!
- 1 cucumber, peeled & diced
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded & diced
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can chicken
- 1 (6 ounce) container low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Toss cucumber, tomatoes and chicken together in a large bowl.
- In yogurt container, stir in lemon juice and spices.
- Pour over veggies and chicken and top with feta.
- Serve over lettuce or in a pita.