From The Southern Living Cookbook. A very simple jelly using bottled grape juice. Goes together in no time, so it's perfect for last minute gift ideas or beginning jelly makers. Uses hot water bath canning.
- 2 cups bottled unsweetened grape juice
- 3 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package liquid pectin
- Combine grape juice and sugar in a large Dutch Oven; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Stir in pectin; boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, and skim off foam with a metal spoon.
- Quickly pour hot jelly into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/2 inch headspace. Wipe jar rims. Cover at once with metal lids and screw on bands. Process in boiling water bath 5 minutes.