1/2 Photos of Quick Grape Jelly
From The Southern Living Cookbook. A very simple jelly using bottled grape juice. Goes together in no time, so it's perfect for last minute gift ideas or beginning jelly makers. Uses hot water bath canning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups bottled unsweetened grape juice
- 3 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package liquid pectin
- 1Combine grape juice and sugar in a large Dutch Oven; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 2Stir in pectin; boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 3Remove from heat, and skim off foam with a metal spoon.
- 4Quickly pour hot jelly into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/2 inch headspace. Wipe jar rims. Cover at once with metal lids and screw on bands. Process in boiling water bath 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Jellies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jellies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Grape Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (1291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 756.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 194.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 193.6 g
- Protein 0.7 g