Recipe by Lisa1
I love Gorgonzola. Serve over your favorite pasta. I like it over mushroom tortellini or penne.
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, cut up
- 4 ounces crumbled gorgonzola, room temperature
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, heat chicken broth, cream and butter to boiling over medium heat.
- Simmer uncovered for about 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Whisk in Gorgonzola until melted and sauce is smooth.
- Stir in salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Serve immediately over pasta.