Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I dont remember where I got this recipe but its good
- 4 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups ham, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 2 medium onions, cut into chunks
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- In a large saucepan combine carrots, potatoes, onion and just enough water to cover. Cook covered, until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add peas and ham; continue to cook 5 minutes more; Drain water.
- Stir in soup and cheese and heat through.