Chef #642189's Note:
If you love gnocchi but don't like to spend a lot of time making it...this is a great recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potato flakes in medium bowl. Pour in bowling water, stir until blended. Let cool.
- 2Stir in egg, salt and pepper. Blend in enough flour to make fairly stiff dough. Turn dough out onto a well floured surface and knead lightly.
- 3Divide dough in half. Shape each half into a long thin roll, the thickness of a breadstick. With a knife dipped in flour, cut into bite-size pieces.
- 4Place a few gnocchi in boiling water. As the gnocchi rise to the top of the pot, remove with slotted spoon. repeat until all are cook.
- 5Top with whatever sauce you choose.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Gnocchi
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.5
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 1227.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 14.8 g