Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
Sun-Sentinel, February 28, 2008. Want to try this but haven't yet. It was described as a recipe for picky eaters and I have one of those in my family! This recipe serves 2 adults or 4 kids.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 lb snow peas, about 3 cups
- Place all ingredients, except the peas, in a shallow, wide, saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Stir and bring to a boil.
- Add snow peas, toss to coat and stir occasionally, 3 minutes just until peas are cooked.
- Serve immediately.
Great 2/3 of my kids liked this. I liked it, simple, easy ingredients, but I prefer the recipe w/ Ginger and soy sauce it's Awesome! I forgot I was out of soy sauce so I decided to try this and liked it. Thanks!
These were good. I made 3 servings and it was plenty for us. I did steam the snow peas a little first so they weren't so crunchy, other than that made as is. Made for I Recommend Tag.
Easy recipe. Nice way to make snow peas. Love when they are fresh at the Farmer's Market.