Recipe by Buddybearr
I got this recipe from Ester Johnson Danelson,of Lawton PA, who as an empty nester, likes the challenge of scaling down recipes for two people. Haven't tried this yet but it sounds like a great change of pace from our normal routine cycle of dinners and sounds scrumdilicious. Hope you try it and enjoy it too. Let me know how you find this recipe .
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 lb pork tenderloin (cut into thin strips )
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon ginger (ground)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Stir-fry pork and garlic for 3 minutets.
- Combine soy sauce, sugar, and ginger and add to skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.
- Combine water and cornstarch until smooth, add to the skillet.
- Bring to a boil and boil and stir for 2 minutes.
- Serve over hot cooked rice .