1/1 Photo of Quick Ginger Peach Cobbler
Rachael Ray's Get Togethers. She doesn't say how much to beat the egg white, but it sounds like until soft or stiff peaks form. I will update when I test the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Mixed peaches with ginger. Place in small ovenproof bowls.
- 3Combine butter and sugar with a fork, then mix in granola.
- 4Fold in beaten egg white.
- 5Mound the topping on the peaches. Place on a small baking sheet and bake 10-12 minutes.
- 6Allow to cool slightly before serving with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Ginger Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.9
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 80.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 8.2 g