Recipe by dicentra
Rachael Ray's Get Togethers. She doesn't say how much to beat the egg white, but it sounds like until soft or stiff peaks form. I will update when I test the recipe.
Top Review by Debbwl
A nice quick and easy treat that is perfect for two. Like the crunch of the granola and the hint of ginger. Made as written with out the suggested whip cream topping as we are watch a calories and fat. Thanks for the post.
- 1 (14 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granola cereal
- 1 egg white, beaten
- whipped cream, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mixed peaches with ginger. Place in small ovenproof bowls.
- Combine butter and sugar with a fork, then mix in granola.
- Fold in beaten egg white.
- Mound the topping on the peaches. Place on a small baking sheet and bake 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving with whipped cream.