Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I haven't tried this one yet, but it looks good and easy!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 4 cube steaks
- In a small 1 qt saucepan melt butter over medium heat, and mix in Worcestershire sauce, garlic, lemon juice, celery salt, and parsley.
- Brush over steaks.
- Place on grill, brush more sauce on the steaks.
- Cook 5 minutes (the steaks cook fast).