Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
quit all the baking and relish this!
- 1 slice cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 slice bread
- chili sauce, to taste
- take the slice of bread and toast it in your toaster to a nice golden brown colour.
- once cooled apply butter to it and then apply the garlic paste.
- now put on the cheese slice and sprinkle the oregano leaves on it.
- now microwave this until the cheese bubbles, top with chilli sauce and enjoy.
Very quick and easy and tasty! I used whole wheat bread and just a little garlic powder in place of the garlic paste. Left out the chili sauce. Served with our potato soup for dinner. Yum!