Recipe by MizEmerilLagasse
This is the funnest and easiest recipe for Italian night at anyone's home.
Top Review by Mama's Kitchen (Hope)
These did not want to get done in the time you stated- had to add another 5 minutes. They were good but I thought they needed something else. Next time I will try using half the spread before baking and half after to give them a melted butter touch. Thanks for sharing this easy and yummy recipe.
- 1 (6 count) can biscuit dough
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F, line 2 baking sheets with foil.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the biscuits to about 1/4-inch thickness, and spread them out on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, stir together the butter, garlic powder, and parlsey and evenly spread it out on the tops of the biscuits.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and baking for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.