Godiva Girl's Note:
This is a super easy, fresh salsa I whip up in my food processor in less than 10 minutes! I grow most of the ingredients in my tiny garden.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Quarter tomatoes and pulse in food processor once or twice.
- 2Add onion cut into chunks, seeded and coarsely chopped Anaheim, Jalapeno, and bell peppers and pulse a few seconds more.
- 3Finally, add garlic, salt, cilantro leaves, vinegar and lime juice.
- 4Pulse food processor until your desired consistency is achieved.
- 5If you prefer a chunkier salsa, simply reserve one of the tomatoes and a little bell pepper and add it (diced) to your finished salsa.
- 6Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Garden Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 12.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 196.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g