Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a super easy, fresh salsa I whip up in my food processor in less than 10 minutes! I grow most of the ingredients in my tiny garden.
- 4 -5 medium tomatoes
- 1⁄2 medium yellow onion
- 1 anaheim chili
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- Quarter tomatoes and pulse in food processor once or twice.
- Add onion cut into chunks, seeded and coarsely chopped Anaheim, Jalapeno, and bell peppers and pulse a few seconds more.
- Finally, add garlic, salt, cilantro leaves, vinegar and lime juice.
- Pulse food processor until your desired consistency is achieved.
- If you prefer a chunkier salsa, simply reserve one of the tomatoes and a little bell pepper and add it (diced) to your finished salsa.
- Store in refrigerator.