Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
This is a really nice little treat to accompany a fresh fruit dessert. It's quick to make and quite delicious. I don't know where I got this recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, chilled
- 24 pecan halves
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- fresh fruit, as desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Chill the cream cheese until firm enough to handle. Cut crosswise into sixths and lengthwise into fourths (24 pieces).
- Press a pecan half into the top of each.
- Mix together the crumbs, sugar, and cinnamon in a shallow bowl or pie plate. Roll cheese squares into crumb mixture to coat well. Chill Again.
- Serve with assorted cut fruits for dessert.