Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the cheater's version! :) Uses frozen lemonade and turns out great. Good for an easy, refreshing summer dessert. Can't remember the time needed to freeze it, so I'm only putting the time to mix it together.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite, thawed
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust, baked according to mfgr's instructions or 1 graham cracker crust
- Thoroughly mix together the lemonade, milk and Cool Whip until well blended.
- Pour into prepared pie crust.
- Freeze until firm. Will be slightly soft, so eat it right away, after taking out of freezer.
We enjoyed this pie a lot- so simple to prepare ahead! I used a graham cracker crust, and to address the tartness, added 1 tsp. sugar to the filling. It helped, but was a bit grainy, so next time I'll try simple syrup, or powdered sugar. Thanks, I'll make this again!
We liked this dessert, but it was a little too tart for our tastes. When I was a kid, my mom used to make an eagle brand lemon pie that used fresh squeezed lemon juice. I was hoping this would be the same kind of taste but easier to make because of the lemonade concentrate. Thanks though, I'm glad I tried your recipe.