1/1 Photo of Quick Fried Rice
This is a great rice recipe that my aunt came up with. It is very tasty and great for a quick meal during the week. (Preparation time is the time it takes to cook the rice).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place sesame oil in a wok and heat.
- 2Add rice, veggies, soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- 3Sauté ingredients in oil making sure to thoroughly mix rice and sauce together.
- 4After 5 minutes of sautéing on medium heat move rice so that the middle of the wok is empty.
- 5Add egg into the wok and scramble until cooked.
- 6Finally mix egg into rice and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.5
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 252.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.1 g