Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Worth all the efforts!
- 3 cups green onions, chopped
- 3 cups green beans, chopped
- 3 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups carrots, chopped
- 2 cups mixed sprouts
- 3 cups green peas
- 2 cups chopped/crumbled cottage cheese
- 1 cup toasted unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- Heat oil in a non stick skillet or pan.
- Add salt and black pepper powder.
- Add all the chopped ingredients and stir fry on high heat for 3 minutes.
- Mix fresh lemon juice, yoghurt and soy sauce and add to the mixture.
- Stir fry for 1 more minute and transfer to the salad bowl.
- Finally toss in coarsely chopped toasted peanuts and fold gently.
- Serve at room temperature with steamed rice or noodles.