1/4 Photos of Quick Fried Breakfast Potatoes With Onions
I make these usually on a Sunday morning. I love the smell of frying onions. I do not buy the ready hash browns anymore. I do make extra to serve for another breakfast during the week.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Wash potatoes and prick with a knife.
- 22. Microwave the potatoes for approximately 8 minutes.
- 3This can be done the night before. (Do not peel the potatoes).
- 43. Heat oil and butter together in skillet.
- 54. Slice the potatoes and add to the skillet and cook over medium high heat add onions, season salt, parsley after 5 minutes and continue cooking until potatoes are crispy. This takes approximately 10 minutes.
- 65 You may need to add more or less season salt depending on your potato size.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Fried Breakfast Potatoes With Onions
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.5
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 39.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g