1/1 Photo of Quick French Onion Meatballs
4 hrs 40 mins
4 hrs 30 mins
Got this from Pillsbury. I threw it together one afternoon before my husband brought his poker gang over. The sauce was really quite delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (18 ounce) packages frozen cooked meatballs, partially thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar savory beef gravy
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1Put meatballs in a slow cooker.
- 2Mix together the gravy, soup mix, and sherry.
- 3Pour over meatballs and mix slightly.
- 4Cover and cook on low setting for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick French Onion Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 58.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: