Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
From hospice with heart recipe collection.
Make and share this Quick French Dips recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, combine soup, beef and water.
- Cover and microwave for 3 minutes or until heated.
- Place a slice of cheese on bottom of each bun.
- Broil 5 inches from heat, for 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- use a slotted spoon to put beef onto buns.
- Serve with onion soup for dipping.
What an easy and flavorful version of a classic sandwich! I used more meat than specified per sandwich and multigrain hoagies I had a can of Progresso french onion soup in the pantry so utilized it. I used the soup full strength as the progresso brand doesn't require the addition of water. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Spring 2014 Pick A Chef.