From hospice with heart recipe collection.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine soup, beef and water.
- 2Cover and microwave for 3 minutes or until heated.
- 3Place a slice of cheese on bottom of each bun.
- 4Broil 5 inches from heat, for 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- 5use a slotted spoon to put beef onto buns.
- 6Serve with onion soup for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick French Dips
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.7
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 1780.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 25.4 g