1 hr 20 mins
from david rocco ( the cooking channel) - http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/recipes/david-rocco/le-focacce-recipe/index.html
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mound the flour on a smooth work surface, and create a well in the middle of the flour.
- 2Break up the cubes of yeast with your hands and add it to the well, along with the white wine, olive oil and a portion of salted lukewarm water.
- 3Work the flour slowly, adding the rest of the salted lukewarm water as needed until it turns into a uniform dough.
- 4Cover the dough and let rest to rise for about 20 to 30 minutes at room temperature.
- 5Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F. Oil the bottom of a pizza pan and stretch out the dough until the pizza covers the whole pan. Add as little or as much of your favorite toppings before baking it until the crust is golden brown and the toppings are bubbling, golden, or cooked through (depending on your ingredients), approximately 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Focaccia Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.5
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 392.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: