Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
An easy side dish when you don't have a lot of time. And its microwaveable too!
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cut green beans
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a 1-quart microwave-safe bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4-5 minutes or until beans are ctisp-tender.
Super easy and quick. Next time I might add a drizzle of olive oil. Thank you.
I used canned green beans & had to use onion powder instead of onion flakes ( I thought I had some!) but these were very tasty and simple to make:) I would definitely use real onion & bacon next time though. Thanks for sharing:)
Loved this quick and delicious way to prepare green beans. I used fresh garden beans and peppers. I did add a touch of butter for seasoning.