1/2 Photos of Quick Flatbread Pizza
Chef Curt's Note:
I recently found out I'm diabetic, and have had to change up how I cook things. I really miss my pizza but I came up with this on the fly to fit in with my new diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tortillas over parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- 2Spread a teaspoon of olive olive oil over each tortilla.
- 3Spread 3 oz of tomato paste over each tortilla.
- 4Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 5Next place pepperoni over tomato paste.
- 6Slice and spread onions and mushrooms next.
- 7Add basil and oregano and drizzle remaining olive oil.
- 8Top with crumbled feta and pizza cheese.
- 9Bake for 12 minutes or until cheese is browned and crust looks crispy.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Flatbread Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 627.1
- Calories from Fat 386
- Total Fat 42.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 93.3 mg
- Sodium 2077.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 26.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: