Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
I just threw this together a few minutes ago, I had a craving for soup, pasta, and something quick. I was amazed with the result.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup small shell pasta (star, alphabet, etc.)
- 30 g frozen spinach, chopped (2 nuggets)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon steak spices
- 4 -6 cups water (or until desired consistence)
- instant vegetable broth mix, to taste
- In a large pan (wok-style), brown onion and garlic.
- Add minimum amount of water, the pasta, frozen spinach (no need to thaw first), broth concentrate, and spices.
- Bring to a boil, wait until spinach is completely de-thawed (approximately 5 minutes).
- Add more water & broth to taste.
- Bring to a boil again and, once pasta is cooked, serve.