Recipe by Wendy-Bob
This is my quick-fix for when I have salmon in and have forgotten to do anything with it. Obviously it would taste better marinated but this is the quick fix and the flavours are reasonably strong anyway. It's not perfect and it's not the best salmon recipe you'll try but it's really quick and tasty and painless to make. I bake it with the topping/sauce, but I don't see why it wouldn't work if you would prefer to put it on afterwards.
- 1 salmon fillet
- 118.29 ml chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 29.58 ml lime juice
- 2.46 ml tartar sauce
- 0.25 ml olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat your oven to 200c.
- Mix the last 4 ingredients together in a small bowl to make the sauce.
- Put the salmon on a baking tray and cover with the sauce (you can do it all in a foil parcel if you prefer).
- Bake for approximately 15-20mins or until the salmon is cooked through.