Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe came from me and boredome. One day I was just cooking chicken, and I decided to add random spices. I tried it, and it was delicious and was quickly fixed.
- 2 frozen chicken breasts (depending on how many you would like)
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon curry
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- First thaw the chicken under it is no longer hard.
- Next take a pan and heat the stove to"high".
- Then put the olive oil all over the bottom of the pan.
- Next add the butter and wait until it's partly melted.
- Then put the two chicken breasts on the pan.
- Add one table spoon of the lemon pepper seasoning to the tops of the breasts.
- After about 1 minute, using a fork, flip over the two breasts.
- One side should be partially cooked.
- Then sprinkle the other table spoon of lemon pepper over this side of the breast.
- Wait for a minute, then flip again.
- Add half the table spoon of curry on this side, which will leave the chicken yellow.
- When you're done, flip it over and do the same.
- Next add the salt while it's still cooking.
- Keep flipping until they are fully cooked.
- Add salt if still not salty enough afterwards.