Recipe by JESMom
No chopping required! From The Best Slow Cooker Cookbook Ever.
Top Review by BamaBelle30
This was very delicious. My only complaint was that the veggies got too soft, but the flavor was wonderful. I'll make this again and just adjust the cooking time. Thanks for much for posting!! : )
- 5 ounces scalloped potatoes mix
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix, thawed and drained
- 16 ounces frozen stir fry vegetables, thawed and drained (broccoli, snap peas, water chestnuts, etc)
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders
Directions See How It's Made
- ayPour dried potatoes into a 3 1/2 quart slow cooker.
- Mix the undiluted soup with the water, sauce packet from the potatoes and the garlic pepper. Drizzle just a little over the potatoes.
- Add the mixed veggies, plus 1/3 of the stir fry veggies, 2/3 of the chicken, 2/3 of the soup mixture, the remaining stir fry veggies and the remaining chicken. Pour the rest of the soup mixture on top.
- Cover and cook on low for about 4 1/2 hours, or until the chicken and potatoes are cooked. Sprinkle paprika over the top.