Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I am a lazy cook on Thanksgiving. I will NOT make mashed potatoes from scratch. It will NOT happen. So I was very pleased to find this recipe on the Good Housekeeping website. I can't wait to try it!
- 2 cups half-and-half or 2 cups light cream
- 2⁄3 cup whole milk
- 1 (22 ounce) packagefrozen mashed potatoes
- 3 tablespoons prepared white horseradish (undrained)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat half-and-half and milk to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Add potatoes and cook, uncovered, 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and potatoes thicken, stirring constantly. Stir in horseradish and chives.
- You're done!