Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Another good recipe from 1001 Slow Cooker Recipes. In this recipe I used chicken thighs instead of breasts. My cooking time was 5 hours.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 (10 ounce) cans French onion soup
- Wash chicken, dry with paper towels and place in sprayed slow cooker.
- Combine sour cream, soy sauce and soup in bowl, stir and mix well. Add to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours if chicken breasts are large, 3 to 4 hours if breasts are medium size.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.