Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This was an accidental fix. We were running late for a school function last night but had to eat first, so I threw everything together, heated it through and SURPRISE, it was quite good.
- 20 -25 precooked meatballs
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans cut green beans
- 3 (15 ounce) canswhole potatoes
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- french French-fried onions, to taste
- salt and pepper
- Combine first four ingredients in microwavable bowl, heat through, about 5 minutes if meatballs are thawed.
- Add onions and stir.
- Top with additional onions to garnish.