- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces beer
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat an 8-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Make a well in the center of the mix.
- Pour in beer and olive oil.
- Mix until just blended.
- Pour batter in loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes.