- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning (one packet)
- 1 (19 ounce) can kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup water
- 4 flour tortillas, cut into 1 1/2-inch squares
- 1 cup mexican cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat in a large skillet on medium-high heat; drain.
- Add seasoning mix, beans, salsa and water; stir.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in tortillas; top with cheese.
- Cover; let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with sour cream and onions.