Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
For extra zip, stir 1/4 cup ketchup into the meat mixture along with the peas, soup, milk, garlic and thyme.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2⁄3 cup condensed cream of celery soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 2⁄3 cups hot cooked MINUTE rice
- 1 cup kraft shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in peas, soup, milk, garlic and thyme. Bring just to boil.
- SPREAD meat mixture onto bottom of 8-inch square baking dish. Top with rice; sprinkle with cheese.
- BAKE 10 minute or until cheese is melted.