Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From kraftfoods.com. Sounds yummy! Shortcut: For even faster fajitas, use a grill basket for foil pan. Reduce grilling time to 7-10 minutes.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 medium green pepper, and
- red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Toss chicken and vegetables with bbq sauce. Let stand 5 minutes to marinate.
- Poke holes evenly in bottom of 13x9 inch disposable foil roasting pan with a fork or skewer. Place chicken and vegetables in pan. Place pan on grill; close grill lid.
- Grill chicken and vegetables in pan 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon mixture evenly onto tortillas; top with cheese, salsa and sour cream. Roll up.