Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A comforting casserole that can be prepared in no time.
- 1 (5 ounce) box au gratin potatoes (I used Betty Crocker)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 (11 -12 ounce) package breaded fish fillets, frozen
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Boil 2 cups water.
- In an ungreased 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish mix potatoes, sauce mix from potatoes, water, milk, butter and carrots.
- Arrange fish fillets on top.
- Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender.