Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Healthful, flavorful and light from the Food Mover Cook Book
- 4 ounces fish fillets
- 1 teaspoon liquid margarine
- adobo seasoning
- black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup white wine, broth, water
- 1⁄3 cup cooked wild rice
- 1 ounce fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Place fish fillet in microwave safe dish.
- Dot with liquid margarine.
- Season to taste.
- Add mushrooms and green onions.
- Pour wine and fat free dressing over fish.
- Place in microwave and cook on high for 3 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Serve with pasta or rice and steamed vegetables.