Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 lb thick-sliced bacon, diced
- 1 lb dry fettuccine
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Saute the bacon in a small skillet until crisp.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain well on a paper towel.
- Cook fettuccini noodles according to package instruction until firm and tender.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs thoroughly in a large bowl suitable for serving.
- Have the cooked bacon and the chopped parsley ready at hand.
- When the pasta is done, drain it immediately in a colander, and pour into the bowl of eggs and immediately begin tossing it.
- As the strands of pasta become coated with the beaten eggs, their heat will cook the eggs.
- Sprinkle the bacon, Italian seasoning and parsley on, and serve immediately.
- Top with lots of freshly grated parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper.