Recipe by Kartoshke
Just something I've thrown together for dinner. It's straightforward and simple since it uses mostly prepackaged ingredients.
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 2 cups alfredo sauce
- 2 (16 ounce) packagespre-cooked chicken strips (i.e. Perdue Short Cuts)
- 30 slices turkey pepperoni
- 0.5 (5 ounce) package frozen peas
- grated parmesan cheese, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare peas according to directions on package. Drain.
- Prepare fettuccine according to directions on package. While fettuccine is boiling, combine chicken and alfredo sauce in a small saucepan and heat on medium-low heat until chicken is heated through.
- Drain fettuccine. Cut or tear pepperoni into fourths.
- Toss peas and pepperoni in with fettuccine.
- Slowly toss in chicken and sauce mixture.
- Add parmesan to taste.