A quicker and easier alternative to rolled enchiladas.
Make and share this Quick Enchilada Skillet recipe from Food.com.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray.
- Add tortillas, onions and chicken to skillet. Cook over medium-high heat for about 7 minutes, stirring frequently or until tortillas are crisp and lightly browned.
- Add the black beans, tomato sauce, and enchilada sauce; mix well. Cover skillet and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Stir once again.
- Top with the cheese. Cover skillet for about 1 minute to melt the cheese.
- Remove from heat.
- Scatter dallops of sour cream around on top of the cheese. Sprinkle the dallops with the cilantro.