Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve over enchiladas. This came from Chicken Casseroles. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 4 tablespoons chili powder (or less)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin or 1 teaspoon oregano
- 14 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- Stir the dry ingredients together.
- Pour the water and tomato sauce into skillet and mix in the dry ingredients. Simmer on medium heat until sauce is heated and thickened.
- You can thicken it with more flour, or thin it with more water to suit.