Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl or large plate; set aside.
- In a skillet, heat 1/2 inch of oil.
- Place one tortilla at a time in skillet.
- Cook for 5 seconds; turn and cook 10 seconds longer or until browned.
- Place in sugar mixture and turn to coat.
- Serve immediately.
We originally found this recipe in our taste of home cookbook. Its super fast and easy. Turns out to be a delicious treat that my bf absolutely loves. He can make it himself also, so that's always a plus for me! It's nothing like what you get at a county fair, but they still are delicious.
These are GREAT Troy! I made these for a dessert last week, and the kids devoured them quicker than I could get them made! LOL I will be making these again soon! We always have tortillas here, so it is perfect!!!
After I made these a few times, I finally taught my daughter how to make them herself. We both loved them!! Fabulous and easy! Thank you.