Top Review by *pink*
We originally found this recipe in our taste of home cookbook. Its super fast and easy. Turns out to be a delicious treat that my bf absolutely loves. He can make it himself also, so that's always a plus for me! It's nothing like what you get at a county fair, but they still are delicious.
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl or large plate; set aside.
- In a skillet, heat 1/2 inch of oil.
- Place one tortilla at a time in skillet.
- Cook for 5 seconds; turn and cook 10 seconds longer or until browned.
- Place in sugar mixture and turn to coat.
- Serve immediately.