Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is from a Quick Cooking magazine and has been a family favorite for several years.
- 6 1⁄2 cups egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 1⁄2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 6 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Cook beef on top of stove, drain.
- Spread 1/4 spaghetti sauce in ungreased pan or slow cooker.
- Layer with 1/3 noodles, 1/3 beef, 1/3 sauce, 1/3 cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and bake 30-45 min at 350 degrees or 4 hours in a slow cooker.
This was pretty good. Very simple, very quick! I used Turkey instead of beef, and cojack instead of velveta and it was still really good. Great middle of the week dish!