- 3 cups uncooked quick-cooking brown rice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups thin diagonally sliced celery
- 1 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup red bell pepper, julienne-cut
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed (green soybeans)
- 1⁄2 cup roasted cashews
- 1⁄4 cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 small oranges, peeled and sectioned
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Set aside, and keep warm.
- Heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add celery, onions, and bell pepper; sauté 1 minute.
- Stir in cooked rice, edamame, and remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.