Recipe by seashell
Our fish market gets the best trout. I didn't want to fry, so I came up with this recipe for broiling the trout. You can also use other fish.
- 2 trout, fillet and leave skins on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine (not cooking sherry)
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, put thru press or 1 mincemeat
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the olive oil, sherry, green onion, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Using vegetable spray, lightly coat pan.
- Put the trout in the pan, skin side down.
- Spread@ 2 tablespoons of the olive oil mixture on top of each of the trout.
- Broil 6-8 minutes.