Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
I whipped this up as I had to use up the sour cream from some other dish before it went bad. This takes like 5 minutes and I was hungry for more after my first wrap! These can even be served as a snack or party food for guests (see note on how to store). The sauce is also great as a cracker or veg dip!
- 4 lavash bread (or Sorj or Tortilla)
- cream cheese (optional) or cottage cheese (optional)
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 16 -20 pieces double smoked ham (or chicken or turkey slices)
- 4 lettuce leaves (shredded)
- 200 g cucumbers (julienned)
- 200 g carrots (julienned)
- First, blend the sour cream & sweet chilli sauce in a small bowl til smooth.
- Spread approximately 1 tbsp of cream cheese evenly over the lavash.
- Place about 5 pieces of sliced ham over cream cheese, or just enough to cover all parts of the lavash.
- Scoop about 2 tbsp full of the sour cream & sweet chilli sauce and spread evenly over the ham.
- Place strips of lettuce, carrots & cucmbers onto the middle of the wrap and fold like springrolls, making sure you fold the sides in before finishing rolling.
- REPEAT for the rest of the 3 wraps.
- TO STORE: Take some baking paper (or any thick waxy paper) and fold exactly the same way over the lavash wrap, then taping the sides at the end to keep it from getting loose. You can leave this in the fridge for a couple of days. When you want to grab a bite, use a bread knife and cut across the wrapped lavash.