A family friendly recipe for when you don't have a lot of time and you want a better than usual chicken taco! Easy to make, messy to eat, and ohhh so good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 whole rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 3 corn on the cob (0r 6 Lil' Nibblers Corn)
- 1 (19 ounce) can las palmas red chili sauce (or other brand enchilada sauce)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) chopped green chilies
- 10 -12 large taco shells (or 24 small ones) or 10 -12 large flour tortillas (or 24 small ones)
- sour cream, for serving
- salsa, for serving
- shredded cheese, for serving
- chopped tomato, for serving
- chopped lettuce, for serving
- 1Separate chicken meat from bones and skin.
- 2Shred or chop meat.
- 3Add to hot skillet with the can of Red Chile sauce and can of Green Chiles.
- 4Heat over medium/low heat until hot throughout.
- 5While the chicken is heating, cut corn off the cob and add to a second heated skillet using only cooking spray.
- 6Cook over medium heat until corn is hot.
- 7That's it, assemble your own tacos!
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Easy Yummy Chicken Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 707.7
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 131.5 mg
- Sodium 322.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 48.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red chili sauce