Recipe by tinala
A family friendly recipe for when you don't have a lot of time and you want a better than usual chicken taco! Easy to make, messy to eat, and ohhh so good.
- 1 whole rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 3 corn on the cob (0r 6 Lil' Nibblers Corn)
- 1 (19 ounce) canlas palmas red chili sauce (or other brand enchilada sauce)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) chopped green chilies
- 10 -12 large taco shells (or 24 small ones) or 10 -12 large flour tortillas (or 24 small ones)
- sour cream, for serving
- salsa, for serving
- shredded cheese, for serving
- chopped tomato, for serving
- chopped lettuce, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate chicken meat from bones and skin.
- Shred or chop meat.
- Add to hot skillet with the can of Red Chile sauce and can of Green Chiles.
- Heat over medium/low heat until hot throughout.
- While the chicken is heating, cut corn off the cob and add to a second heated skillet using only cooking spray.
- Cook over medium heat until corn is hot.
- That's it, assemble your own tacos!